Sunday, February 27, 2011

It's Getting Closer!

It's been a big weekend around here.  Not only have I been reviewing my galley proof (that's the part where you get to see pretty much the next-to-finished product), but I also received and completed my requested cover art specifications.  Now that is an exciting step!  Actually seeing the cover art may be a cause for celebration with a preferred alcohol beverage of my choice.  When i write, I am very visually inclined.  It's basically like watching a mental movie and then transcribing it.  If anybody ever wants to make a film adaptation of anything I write... well, that's going to have to be a hell of a patient director!

Anyway, I think that's all I've got for right now.  Just thought I'd share a quick update.  I'd be on my way to the big Red Carpet tonight, but I've got this slight, annoying cough.  Decided to sit this one out and let Anne Hathaway have my ticket :)

Is it spring yet?

No comments:

Post a Comment