Monday, July 5, 2021

Coming out of Obscurity (again... maybe....)

 At some point I have simply come to accept that I will never be a regular blogger, poster, or general public communicator.  I come and go, drift in and out, depending upon current affairs, the state of the world, time of year, mood, convenience, schedule, and the price of a bottle of water.  

In the lead-up to a new publication - my first in 5 years! - I'm working on revamping blogs and pages here and there (and also realising that I have no idea how exactly these things function!)  

As a "welcome back" atonement, of sorts, wouldn't you like a nice picture of the harbour at Solfach, Wales? 

The end of the rainbow falls directly upon the Harbour Inn, Solfach.  A pot of gold, or in this case, a pint of Felinfoel....


1 comment:

  1. Please return to obscurity. Pittsburgh police have reported that the Honda ran a red light before striking the wheelchair bound person who was crossing at the correct time for pedestrians. Your comment blaming the victim on X (formerly know as Twitter) is disgusting.

    ReplyDelete